Whether this is your first time speaking with a financial advisor or you are simply looking for a second opinion, learn how we can work together on your financial decisions such as:
- How do I set financial goals for the future?
- How much do I need to save for retirement and when should I begin?
- How can I finance my kids’ education?
- How can I pass my assets on to my children or grandchildren?
- How do I setup retirement plan services for my employees?
- How can I better employ assets to reduce my taxes?
You can also schedule a no-obligation consultation by calling Donna Bartholomew at 781.682.3209, Sue Mercurio at 781.682.3217 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wondering how much you need to save to reach your goals? Our financial calculators can tell you everything from how to save 1 Million dollars to how much a future investment will be worth.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through Osaic Institutions, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Osaic Institutions and South Shore Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Osaic Institutions are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.